Many of our drivers are career cab drivers, with years of experience. All drivers are employees. They have pre-employment and periodical background checks, along with regular driving record reviews. Drivers are licensed with the Bellingham or Burlington Police Department. Yellow Cab also operates a 24 hour call center
What it takes to be a Yellow Cab driver
- Are you at least 25 years of age?
- Do you have a clean 3-year motor vehicle record (MVR)?
- Have Geographical Knowledge of Whatcom County and/or Skagit County?
- Able to pass a Police Background Check?
- Able to Pass a Drug Test?
If you meet these criteria and are ready to work ~ Email Resume to Ron@YellowCabInc.Com